* COVID NEWS *
It is not necessary to make prior reservations for the park when entering for the day. Just arrive at the trail head and ranger headquarters to register and pay the entrance fee.
The Las Horquetas hiking circuit is temporarily closed because of climate and sanitary conditions in the park. During the time that the Coyhaique municipality is in Phase 4, we can not open campsites to the public. With that said, we ARE allowing small groups to enter the trek when accompanied with a professional guide or company whom are registered in Sernatur. The guides must have current Wilderness First Aid certifications and emergency plan with satellite phone in case of an evacuation. Guide services can be coordinated independently or through our company, and then a reservation should be made via email@example.com or by phone +569 42302987.
II. Covid 19 Protocols
- Face masks are mandatory when registering and paying at the trail head.
- Each group should have their own alcohol gel and sanitation towels.
- It is not necessary to hike with a face mask, however when encountering other groups, in campsites or at overlooks we ask that all visitors wear masks or gaiter scarfs.
- When registering, all visitors must have their temperature taken and complete our forms in the case of contact tracing.
- We ask that all visitors clean and sanitize their backpacks and gear prior to entering the park.
Important Information: The private trail to the Cerro Castillo glacial lake is temporarily closed until further notice. Day hikers can use the Estero Parada access to visit the Neozelandes Valley.
Thank you for your patience!
We hope to have a short but great season and please feel free to contact us for more details.
See you in the park!
Parque Cerro Castillo
exploring a new frontier of Aysén Patagonia
Las Horquetas Circuit
An unforgettable trek
Our team of Guides
Work with us!
Join our Community
TRAVESÍA LAS HORQUETAS
Prepare for your Trip
Check the suggested equipment to visit Cerro Castillo National Park.
Discover the magic only in
“Aysén, the Reserve of Life”
NATIONAL PARK MAP
Before you embark on your trek, check daily to find out about trail conditions and weather.